Designed to get your brand online
Website Design and Development
What I offer
I will build the website of your dreams and help you reach more customers. What more could you ask for?
If you are a first-time business owner or start-up company, you are going to need a website. We can work with you to stay on brand or create a new brand.
If you have not updated your website in the past 5 years, you are likely due for a redesign. Just imagine if you had that old of a cell phone and didn’t update it.
If you are currently selling products online or you’re considering it, we are here for you. Physical products and/or digital products.
Is a website still a website if no one sees it? We make sure your site is crawled by Google, has an XML site map, and is linked to Google Analytics. Full-service SEO packages available.
Website Design and Development Plans
- Up to 3 pages- Home, About, Contact
- This package is perfect for business owners who are looking to have an online presence
- You ARE helping customers contact you, visit your physical store, and get to know you.
- You are NOT selling any products or services directly from your website
- Up to 5 pages- Home, About, Contact, Portfolio of past projects, One Additional Page, Social Media Integration.
- This package is perfect for a seasoned business owner who has social media accounts, a portfolio of past projects, testimonials, or wants to showcase services or products on their website.
- You are NOT selling products or services on your website
"The Works"6+ Pages & eCommerce
- 6+ pages- Home, About, Contact, Portfolio of past projects, Social Media Integration, listserv/newsletter sign up, E-commerce Sites where customers can make a purchase through the site.
- This package is for business owners who want to SELL products, services, downloads, online courses, memberships, and more on their website.
- Custom integrations
Just need a landing page?
Do you just need a short and sweet, one-page (landing page + thank you page) website with information for an event, a call-to-action, newsletter sign up, or coming soon page?
Then a landing page, is what you need.
I can also help you secure a domain name so your site is easy to find and can get up and running in a few days. Most clients use this as the first step for a sales funnel for signing people up for an email listserv, downloading a free eBook, or signing up to be notified when something is released.
A successful website project is a collaboration between client and designer
A successful website project is a collaboration between you and the design agency that you choose to work with. It’s a combination of the needs of your business and the skill and expertise of a great web design company.
Our guide features five important steps that are crucial for a winning website project.
If you work together in tandem with your web designer on these, you’re going to end up with a project that everyone will be proud of.
Understand why your requirements should focus on your target audience
Think about why your website is an investment, not a cost to your business
Find out about SMART goals and why these are vital for your project
Consider the value added by a professional copywriter when it comes to content
Learn how to effectively give feedback that saves you time and money
Already have a website?
When was the last time it was serviced?
Do you feel that your current website is up-to-date and modern?
Is your current site mobile-friendly and responsive for smartphones?
Check Out My Portfolio
I have worked with many different types of businesses and clients… from authors and life coaches to bark distribution, astrology training, and physical therapy.
I look forward to learning about your business and helping you grow your online presence.
“No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit.”
– Andrew Carnegie, American industrialist
Kind Words from My Lovely Clients
“I feel relieved and like I have the tech support I need. I can let go of some of my fears concerning my business. I feel free.”
“I scheduled a few hours with Ashley and within one week she had my (Teachable) school up and running and new processes for me, that now I can do on my own. Ashley was quick, professional, respected my budget, and even created an Excel for me to track the flow of needed tasks”
“Ashley has brought peace of mind to my organization and alleviated worry about not being up to date on our website. I now am confident we are up to date and reaching more people with accurate information. You care about what we felt was important. You were able to make changes that made our website POP!”
“Ashley meets deadlines and keeps you moving in the right direction. I really appreciated how you put together my PDF/Intro Packet for potential customers, because I could not get there by myself.”